Happy World Nutella Day everyone! Let’s celebrate.
Chocolate Nutella 2 minute microwave cakes
Adapted from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
• 1/2 cup plain flour
• 8 tbsp caster sugar
• 4 tbsp cocoa powder
• 2 eggs
• 80g melted butter
• 3 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
• 2 tbsp Nutella (slightly melted)
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• Pinch of salt
1. Place all the ingredients in a medium to large whisking bowl and whisk on medium until all mixed through. You can also attempt this using a spoon and your hands, but it’s a lot harder to do this way.
2. Fill 4 ramekins or mugs with batter (to about less than half full).
3. Microwave on high for roughly 2 minutes each or until puffy, keeping a close eye on them as different microwaves have varying strengths.
4. Serve immediately with a scoop of ice cream or cream on top.